Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Maria's New Dress" Friend Magazine Illustration

Yikes! So much to catch up on!!! One word: DEADLINES. They are my life now. I love it though. I've never had so much fun work in my life! The problem is that I get too busy working on the next thing to post anything, but I'll start with this since it's out right now! If you have a copy of the Friend Magazine for February 2010, I have an illustration for "Maria's New Dress." Thanks Sophia for modeling for me! I need to pick up a copy of the magazine myself; I don't have an image with type to post yet.

::Update::
Thanks Helena! She sent me the link of it on the church website where they had the final pdf. I had no idea it was reversed in print.

5 comments:

Helena said...

Nice! Here's a link to the pdf version on the church website. They reversed the image.

Erin said...

So cool Natalie! It's such a sweet image.

Jackie said...

Hi ,
I found your blog through your husbands blog. You both are very talented . I look forward to following you . I love all your work especially the females in pencil.

Jose Ramos said...

It´s so cute , i like it , and her pose is perfect

Mark Robison said...

hi natalie, the liahona ran your piece as you originally drew it; when we ran it in the friend, i flopped it and put it in the middle of the page. i thought it helped the design to break the type into two separate units. great work!