Wednesday, November 15, 2006

pre-k


The robot dog and little girl were just for fun. I think I was having flashbacks to the Jetsons.

These are also for a younger crowd. The two girls are so that ESL students can talk about the differences between the two after coloring them in.


Here's one for the little people. I wanted to post some vector work, but it's all pre K age. This one is designed to be colored, cut out, and taped to a paper plate to make a frog puppet. Guaranteed to entertain for at least 4.67 minutes, or your money back.

12 comments:

Alexiev said...

Beatiful ink... Great Blog...

Best regards...

David Malan said...

Hey just found your blog really great work.

Unknown said...

fantastic work!. . . .your blog is outstanding!

-Roc

Marcos Mateu said...

Nice work!, and quite a variety of techniques too!

shawnajctenney.blogspot.com said...

Hey Natalie, I've never seen your work like this. It looks so good! Great job!

Adam Ford said...

I didn't know you had a blog! great stuffs. I really like these line drawings.

Sam Nielson said...

Love the top one with the robot dog. Something nice and cohesive to the style of those characters.

SILVER KNIGHT said...

Hi nat,
Great blog! nice drawings and book illustrations! ;)

Anonymous said...

great work Nat! I'm looking forward to your show this weekend! - b

Sky said...

I think I need to make a paper plate frog so I can hang it on my wall. Great stuff natalie! You should post more!

Laura Braga said...

Hi natalie.
Fantastic works here.
I love these last pictures.
Great blog.

Laura:)

Enis said...

Great blog!!!